20FT Quanset style greenhouse KIT.
This greenhouse kit comes with everything you need to get a jumpstart and extend your growing season!!
Made with commercial grade 1 3/8ths" gavlanized steel! Each hoop is spaced at 4ft on center and availabe at 5ft apon request.
Each kit comes with
- Ground tubes
- Top connection bar AKA "perlin"
- Stablizer/ sway bars for each corner on 20ft long houses?
- A 6mil 4 year rated polyethilene cover. Double layer avaliable apon request!
- Channel lock and wiggle wire to affix the plastic to the greenhouse!
- All the screws and hardware you will need to assemble your new greenhouse
- And a link to our step-by-step how to build a greenhouse video! Also customer service is available 7 days a week by phone or via email. If you ever run into a problem one of our service reps will gladly assisst you!
The only thing you will need to get localy is the lumber for base boards/ endwall. Included will be a rundown of all the lumber you will need.
For custom orders or if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call or text at
We ship to all 50 states!
Shipping to lower 48 states of any size kit ranges from 450-600$. please email me prior and we can get you a custome shipping quote! Please cwcontact for Alaska and Hawaii.
We are proud to claim all our greenhouses hoops are made in america with all domestic supplys!
20FT Quanset 1 3/8th 4ft spacing
Here at Northern Garden Supply we are very proud of the products that we supply and all the products we manufacture! That being said, we would like to extend a nice warrnety to all of you!
All steel supply including hoops, clamps, ground tubes, and perlin are backed with an all exclusive free replacement warrenty. So if any supply is damaged in any way when recieved, it will be covered and returned! Once the product is recieved, we give a full 72 hour ( 3 day ) span to look over everything!
We do accept returns of all products aside from plastics under 100ft long! With returns, there is a 25% restocking fee aloted. Customer will pay return shipping. Once greenhouse has arrived back at NGS facility it will be inspected, then a refund will be issued within 30 days.
These houses are tried and true! I have been running 3 of these greenhouses in Oregon for the past 3 years! Regardless, Northern Garden Supply must express that it is not responsible for the greenhouse once it has been installed. These structures are not snow or wind rated.